Chris Nelson & Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a Survey Technician to join our team. The right candidate will have experience in all areas of land surveying with knowledge of all phases of development and the ability to draft maps including design surveys, ALTA/NSPS surveys, topographic mapping, boundary establishment, tract maps, parcel maps, records of survey, legal descriptions and GPS control surveys.
- Visit project sites to record survey measurements and other necessary data.
- Operate and maintain complex precision surveying instruments, engineering calculators and personal computers.
- Work independently.
- Identify and locate previously placed survey points.
- Set markers and/or stakes to conduct a survey.
- Analyze data.
- Read and interpret engineering plans.
- Collect, calculate and adjust mathematical computations such as distances, traverses and elevations.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Produce surveying maps including boundary, location, topographic, tract, slope analysis, and planimetric.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil3D.
- Top tier civil engineering and land surveying company servicing all of Southern California.
- Culture that encourages a relaxed, yet professional work environment.
- Emphasis on employee mentorship, cross-training, and providing career advancement opportunities.
- Competitive benefits including 401k, Dental, Vision, Health, Paid Holiday and Sick Leave.
- Salary depending on experience and ability.
APPLY - Survey Technician
To apply, fill out the form below: